E. David Crossin Q.C.
Mr. Crossin was called to the bar in British Columbia in 1977. He joined the partnership of Sugden, McFee & Roos LLP in 2007. He practices litigation in the areas of commercial, criminal and administrative law; and has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia, and the Supreme Court of Canada.
He is regularly named by Best Lawyers® in the area of criminal defence and recently designated Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers® International. He is recommended as a Litigation Star in Benchmark Canada, a guide to Canada's leading litigation firms and attorneys.
Mr. Crossin is past Chair of the Legal Services Society of British Columbia and is currently an elected Bencher and President of the Law Society of British Columbia. He is a member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia; a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers; and a Fellow of the International Society of Barristers.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- British Columbia, 1977
- Legal Services Society of British Columbia, Past Chair
- Law Society of British Columbia, Bencher and President
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- International Society of Barristers, Fellow