Vancouver Lawyers for Car Accident Claims
Our experience with complex personal injury cases means clients are confident in trusting us with their legal claims. Sugden, McFee & Roos LLP has represented clients in all types of car accident claims throughout our 25-year history.
- Rear-end accidents: If you were hurt in a rear-end accident, our lawyers can help you.
- Head-on collisions: Contact our firm if you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in a head-on collision.
- Drunk driving accidents: We fight to help people injured by drunk drivers obtain the compensation they deserve.
- Speeding accidents: Most accidents involving a vehicle travelling at high speed result in serious injury. Our lawyers will help you obtain full and fair compensation from ICBC.
- Distracted driving accidents: Despite efforts to reduce distracted driving, accidents caused by cell phone use and other distractions are common. Contact our firm if you’ve been injured by a distracted driver.
- Left-turn accidents: The determination of fault in left-turn accidents can be complex. Our lawyers will work to ensure that the at-fault driver is held responsible for your injuries.
At Sugden, McFee & Roos LLP, we are committed to delivering optimal results to every client. When we are involved in an accident claim from the start, we can ensure that your ICBC accident claim is handled properly from beginning to end. Throughout the process, we work to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries.
The amount of compensation available to you will be determined by the nature of your injury and how it has impacted your life. Without hiring a lawyer, you may not even realize the many ways your injury has affected you — financially, physically and emotionally.
Our lawyers will work with you to identify all relevant damages resulting from your motor vehicle accident, including pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, out-of-pocket expenses (including medical expenses), the cost of future care, past and future wage loss, and loss of earning capacity.
We do not charge for initial consultations. Most of our personal injury clients pay us on a contingency fee basis, which means our legal fees and disbursements are paid from the settlement or judgment we recover. Therefore, there are no barriers to accessing high-calibre legal counsel for a car accident claim.